libRarY MOdE~

today im decide to go to library
im going to study ok not to find any fish hahahhah...
wow 2 buses from wang ulu to library in this morning,
most of unimap student has become more hardworking
good....
maybe the target ' ke arah mahasiswa gemilang'
can be achieve.
as a SRC of UniMAP
im feel very happy to see this transformation.
hope the objective of JOM STUDY will be success.

back to the library,
u know today im sit beside the girl
that have frustrated me before...
thank to the God that gave me
the stronger and patient for me
no more girl in my life
just a freind that companied me now.

adam, syafiq and fikha
those people are sit on this tanle with me
wow
they are very focusing on their subject
hehehhehehhe

k need to continue my study
wish me luck

5 comments:

pka said...

eit..perli ke ape??focusing konon.. :P

neuron_error said...

ek eleyh tol la korg focus
hahhahhahha
geram ngn org sebelah tue
xpe klu semalam
she betray
maybe tomorrow she will betray others too

pka said...

ha??nape nk sokong die betray2 ni plk..haha..ak igt ko nk bg ayat
"if today she betrayed someone, someone will betray her back tomorrow @ soon"..ayat balas dendam gitu..

neuron_error said...

da klu perangai die mmg mcm tue
nasihat org x mau dgr
kire bajet sendiri je

geram ar nie

uglyduck said...

oit..
aku xpaham la pa korg ckp ni..
jom2 stdy..
lapo plak..
jom mkn..

Post a Comment